Friday, May 08, 2009

We made it home!

Introducing Nora (Eleanor Grace, DOB 8/27/08ish!)
and Max (Maximus Cade, dob 12/11/08)

The tongue is always out! I've been telling him he's the next Michael Jordan!This one was so funny I had to post it!

Anybody who has followed long knows that I don't blog much when I am home, sorry!

Yes, we made it home! The babies are doing great, she seems to be adjusting a little slower then him but she is older so that I what I expected. The trip was very short we were only there for 4 days, I am guessing we spent almost as much time flying as we did there! The Internet didn't work there so I was unable to post anything, it was strange we would get up in the morning and go to turn the light on in the bathroom and there would just be nothing and both times it happened there was no power until that evening. We were prepared for a different culture and that is exactly what we got, we were not scared at all the people were very friendly. Although we did get a lot of stares. I know all you wanted to see is the pictures I don't know why I keep babbling on!

3 comments:

Coco said...

I'm so glad to hear that everything went well! They are adorable - and I'm sure plenty of work too! Once you get more settled let me know and maybe Paige and I can make a trip out to visit. Take care...

Anonymous said...

Too cute. I bet your Mother's Day will be very active and full of love. Wishing you much peace and happiness with the amazing family you have.

Kathy Morse

Unknown said...

I want blabber and pictures. Congrats, friend!