Thursday, April 10, 2008

Almost time!


My Favorite store on the island (the purse stores are in the city!) Chad's cool new coat, does it really suprise anyone that it matches the stroller?
Should we be worried about traveling on this plane?

Well the shoe count is up to 22 pair. Not much else to report we have been eating and shopping, we visit Starbucks every day, can you believe Dennis had never been to Starbucks. Now he has...Harlow is doing very well, I love that she looks at me now like she knows who I am, she laughs so big! Its a huge belly laugh just like Chanc does/did. She weighs 16.2 lbs and is 27.5 inches, she sleeps so much last night we put her down at 9 and we woke up at 11 today. We are trying to stay up later so we can adjust a little easier when we get home, she sleeps so much I am sure she will do well.

2 comments:

Coco said...

Hey! That stroller looks almost exactly like ours! I thought it would fall apart but it has held up really well. If you get tired of buying shoes for your girls feel free to pick some up for Paige! (I'd pay you back of course!) Can't wait to see you!
Coco

Anonymous said...

Forget the shoes....bring on the purses!! We are all anxious to have you home. Can't wait to see all of you. Hope you are not flying American from SF.....
Nichole