Saturday, March 29, 2008

I had a dream, help me out here!

I had a dream the other night and now I can't stop thinking about it. For the last 2 years our baby has been MiaBella Maeteace, in my dream we changed her name. I like her name but there are several girls with her name in every adoption group which I don't like. I want her to have an American name not one that might be associated with adoption in any way so she doesn't feel any different from the other kids. We also have friends with a baby named Maya and that is causing some confusion for our kids about which one we are talking about or they refer to her as Maya when they are meaning Mia so...Crazy as it sounds we are considering the change. What do you all think? email me at jessicahillard@msn.com and let me know your choice and what you think. I promise I won't be offended I really am looking for advise here. Here are the names we are considering. MiaBella Maeteace or Vivian Harlow, she would go by Harlow, Vivian is after my Grandmother. the other thing I like about this second choice is that Wyatt also goes by his middle name and he is the first born and besides him all the kids now have on at the end of their names. Not on purpose it just happened that way, if we went with this the first and last would go by their middle names and the middle ones would have the on in common. So what do you think?

On another note we had a good day we went to the Bell Tower and went and saw the Chinese acrobats today. It was really neat, we also rode a pedi cab and toured a local artists house. It's cold here now I am wishing I packed warmer. Hopefully I can upload pix but no promises!

No comments: